How do you get your chores done if you are on BYC so much???

Quote:
Can you send me a "How To Guide" complete with pics???
gig.gif

Seeing that mine are 17 and 19, it's pretty easy: DO IT OR GET OUT!
lol.png

How do you get your chores done if you are on BYC so much???

• Take a speed reading course
• Learn to type faster​

"Done?" Muahahaha! I spend my days on half a dozen different forums that cover wildly disparate interests (chickens are just my latest "passion.")

I'm doing good if I can get up to fill the cats' bowls or let the dog out. And that usually happens because someone has come up to my computer chair and very sadly reached up to pat me on the arm
roll.png
, or in the case of the dog whacked the bells on the door because I know what will happen if I don't let her out immediately.

Right now I'm just waiting for spring. I hate winter and we don't even have very much of it.

I subscribe to the posts I am interested in, then leave the computer volume up loud so while busy doing something else..chores...I can hear it and run in and get back on byc...any excuse will work for me...
lol.png
then scan the Index page about once or twice a day. Way too many posts to try to keep up with anymore, sorry to say.

i keep mine logged on all day and pop in between chores and 'making bagels'
lol.png

it helps break up the monotony of housework, cooking etc.

no one can do it 'all' all the time. there is give and take. balance.

i never want to be 'Supergirl'. just myself is perfect for our family.
smile.png

I don't get a lunch or typical breaks at work. So I come online when I am slow at work. If I come on before doing my housework or chores I'm screwed for the day........lol

Julie
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom