How do you get your chores done if you are on BYC so much???

momofdrew

Songster
11 Years
Aug 8, 2008
Rochester,New Hampshire
If I get on here before chores are done I dont get anything done!!!
ep.gif
I am totally addicted to BYC
love.gif
...and my house is showing the neglect...
he.gif
somad.gif
rant.gif
I read Miss P and she has her bagels made and hatching a gazillion eggs and making suppper and a loaf of bread and even dessert for supper
bow.gif
How do you all do it... must be cause you are all so much younger than I am
ep.gif
idunno.gif
old.gif

If you get an office job, you can be on BYC all the time. Since you can't do "chores" anyway, there's no loss.

I have a laptop, I can carry it from room to room with me wen need be. And I take shorts breaks to get my chores done.
big_smile.png
I have to make myself or otherwise Id never get anything done.
smile.png

I don't. I wait till the kids get home from school and have them do it.
lau.gif
Just kidding. they do help out tho. You just have to say ''Shut off this addictive thing off and get yourself to work!"

lau.gif
I pop on in the morning to check for PM's like I would emails. I look around and see if anything exciting is going on. then I go do chores, and take care of kids and get them off to school.

I check back here now and then through the morning, but I'm normally busy with work or something else. Evenings I'm normally around more - depending on whats on tv and what book I'm reading...
lol.png

Quote:
me too
thumbsup.gif

lately tv hasnt been that entertaining.. LOL

lau.gif
OH no, Lost just started back up!
wee.gif
I'll be missing when that's on!

Whose says we do it all every day? I do what I have to do each day and some of what I want to do. Inbetween I check in with BYC and leave a comment here and there.

I don't read every thread. I don't even try. There are too many. I catch the front page a few times a day and browse the forums I have an interest in.

Despite what you may think I am no super woman.

I cook every day. That is my main goal. To put a good meal onthe table for my family.

Then I tackle the laundry a couple times a week.

The livestock care is really at a minimum daily. My feeders for the poultry hold over 50lbs each so I don't have to fill feeders daily. Every pen has at least 5 gallons of water available. We fill those every other day. In the winter with the cold I don't have to wash them daily like in the summer. The other animals get a scoop of grain and hay. They have 50 gallon stock tans. The ducks and geese have pools to play in. When I can't get out there I have a DH and a DD who help.

As for my house - my kids are not all toddlers. I have a 21, 14 and 11 year old DD's. They have to clean their rooms and bathroom, load and unload the dishwasher, bring down and take back up laundry etc.

No one person can do everything by themselves unless they have endless days and no small kids to run behind and tend.

Back
Top Bottom