• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pics
I love eggs all ways...
Poached on buttered toast
Eggs Benedict
Omletes with Asparagus and parmesan filling
Fritatas
Over medium with sausage and hash browns.
In fried rice
Egg Drop soup
scrambled with scallions and a bit of heavy cream
Oh and a twist on usual Eggs benedict... instead of a slice of canadian Bacon substitute a crab cake.... :drool

Oh and quiche... Spinach and Parmesan, ham and cheese, Loraine, Onion garlic and asparagus, .... with leftover roast, or Chicken, or italian Sausage, You name it I will try it... even if I dont like it I will try it again to see if I really dont like it.

I jsut ate dinner now I want poached eggs on Sourdough toast...

deb
Awww, come on!:drool:drool:drool:drool:bow

If you find a good buy on almonds & have a food processor to whiz them up you can make your own almond flour. Also, Aldi's & Trader Joe's have it reasonably priced if you have those stores. Where I live I find Wal-Mart to be pricey on many items.
I live in the largest almond farming community in the west. And the price of almonds is through the roof here! Blue Diamond is my front yard. I don't do much with almonds because of that. I have no almond farmers in my family unfortunately. Peaches, walnuts and dairy is all my family farmed. Dang! :hit I live 25 miles outside a town with a store and we only have Raleys (big time expensive), Food Maxx, (better) and Walmart. No Trader Joes, I've never heard of Aldi. There is no Target, no IHOP, no ice cream store at all either. You have to drive an hour more if you want to buy clothes at Penny's, otherwise you are stuck with Walmart. I live in the Boonies! :hmm

I live in the largest almond farming community in the west. And the price of almonds is through the roof here! Blue Diamond is my front yard. I don't do much with almonds because of that. I have no almond farmers in my family unfortunately. Peaches, walnuts and dairy is all my family farmed. Dang! :hit I live 25 miles outside a town with a store and we only have Raleys (big time expensive), Food Maxx, (better) and Walmart. No Trader Joes, I've never heard of Aldi. There is no Target, no IHOP, no ice cream store at all either. You have to drive an hour more if you want to buy clothes at Penny's, otherwise you are stuck with Walmart. I live in the Boonies! :hmm

Aldi? Never heard of Aldi! Biggest food store chain in Germany! Was shocked to find them in Ohio about 17 years ago, while on a trip back home. Nothing wrong with living in the Boonies! Wish I was now!

I thought you might live in almond country. Well, forget almonds & use walnuts - I like walnuts better anyhow! Must be nice, at times, to be out "on the land" away from all things commercial. I know I sure would enjoy it!

Back
Top Bottom