• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pics
I love eggs all ways...
Poached on buttered toast
Eggs Benedict
Omletes with Asparagus and parmesan filling
Fritatas
Over medium with sausage and hash browns.
In fried rice
Egg Drop soup
scrambled with scallions and a bit of heavy cream
Oh and a twist on usual Eggs benedict... instead of a slice of canadian Bacon substitute a crab cake.... :drool

Oh and quiche... Spinach and Parmesan, ham and cheese, Loraine, Onion garlic and asparagus, .... with leftover roast, or Chicken, or italian Sausage, You name it I will try it... even if I dont like it I will try it again to see if I really dont like it.

I jsut ate dinner now I want poached eggs on Sourdough toast...

deb

Oh I love Scotch eggs! They take a little bit of time, but for me and my son....it's time well spent! At least once a month, I go to the local butcher (yes here in Germany, we still have the small family butchers!) and order my special blend of sausage and that Saturday morning...we are eating well!
So if you want to try something new, give Scotch eggs a try....you'll be glad you did!

I like eggs cooked just about any way.

Recently, I started pickling some eggs because I have so many. I just buy a couple cans of pickled beets, drain the juice into another jar, and put in my hardboiled eggs. Depending on how much room is left in the jar, I will put some of the canned pickled beets in with the eggs. After about 3-4 days, they are ready to eat. Even my wife likes my pickled eggs this way. I like it because I don't have to make any pickling juice myself, I just use the juice from the canned pickled beets. The pickled eggs are great with a salad or as a relish with a meal.

Normally when asked this, I start out by explaining that I like my eggs scrambled, with a hint of salt and some butter and brown sugar mixed in, then you mix in flour and some chocolate chips, and bake at 350 for 5-10 minutes... :p

But seriously, you can count me in the scrambled crowd. :) My absolute favorite thing to do with eggs is to cook up some shredded potatoes until they're nice and crisp, then pour the scrambled eggs over top and let them cook down into the potatoes. Smother that with cheddar cheese and a nice, chunky tomato sauce and it's breakfast perfection. :drool

My dogs eat them raw :lol:
Yes! Once in awhile I drop and egg or one gets cracked and I give them to my boy Moki! He likes em! And they don't get wasted that way. We be smart!

Moki kasa small.jpg

Back
Top Bottom