How do you like cooking your eggs?

How do you like cooking your eggs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pics
I poach my eggs for 10 or 15 mins and add them to ramen when they're still slightly soft....delicious! :)
He likes yogurt too! After a bath, he had white yogurt all over his face!View attachment 1979802
Omg, those wattles are amazing!
You are so lucky to have such a baggage heavy dude!
Give him a little rub for me....please! :p

Normally when asked this, I start out by explaining that I like my eggs scrambled, with a hint of salt and some butter and brown sugar mixed in, then you mix in flour and some chocolate chips, and bake at 350 for 5-10 minutes... :p

But seriously, you can count me in the scrambled crowd. :) My absolute favorite thing to do with eggs is to cook up some shredded potatoes until they're nice and crisp, then pour the scrambled eggs over top and let them cook down into the potatoes. Smother that with cheddar cheese and a nice, chunky tomato sauce and it's breakfast perfection. :drool

Mucovies weigh in about the same as a small turkey about 14 lbs for males I dont know what the dressed weight is... But I do intend on rendering some duck fat..

Ooooh hash browns and eggs all cooked with a little dab of duck fat....
They say that duck fat crisp food up better than any other type of oil or fat

I poach my eggs for 10 or 15 mins and add them to ramen when they're still slightly soft....delicious!
Oooh I just tried a variation of this. I had about four deviled eggs that needed to be eaten... I made a cup of soup the usual way then I dropped in the eggs and stirred till all the yolk mixed in the chicken broth making it creamy.... I ate the whites and SOOO enjoyed the noodles and soup....

my Devlied eggs are savory so the little bit of mustard Mayo and paprika went soo well with the chicken brotth.

Just saw thus post! I love my eggs scrambled, cheesy, with lots of yummy garlic, nestled in a soft flour tortilla along with hashbrowns and refried beans in said tortilla.

Two to three months before my girls start laying....I can't wait!
Ooh yummy... That would also be good with a little Pico De Gallo in it. Love the onions and tomatoes and cilantro...

deb

Normally when asked this, I start out by explaining that I like my eggs scrambled, with a hint of salt and some butter and brown sugar mixed in, then you mix in flour and some chocolate chips, and bake at 350 for 5-10 minutes... :p

But seriously, you can count me in the scrambled crowd. :) My absolute favorite thing to do with eggs is to cook up some shredded potatoes until they're nice and crisp, then pour the scrambled eggs over top and let them cook down into the potatoes. Smother that with cheddar cheese and a nice, chunky tomato sauce and it's breakfast perfection. :drool
Ooh I like that... sort of like a potato/egg cake... I have to try that one day.

Ooh yummy... That would also be good with a little Pico De Gallo in it. Love the onions and tomatoes and cilantro...

deb

Mmmmmm....you are right. I just never had that around the house. But if I did....yum!

Just saw your post about deviled eggs....more YUM. Come to think about it, I can't think of an egg dish that I do not like. I even like quiche!

Back
Top Bottom