How do you like cooking your eggs?

How do you like cooking your eggs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pics
I poach my eggs for 10 or 15 mins and add them to ramen when they're still slightly soft....delicious! :)

Omg, those wattles are amazing!
You are so lucky to have such a baggage heavy dude!
Give him a little rub for me....please! :p
Will do! I will say it's from you... I gotta keep up this dumb who's the boss, guy thing!:D

Polish? No I got him in America!:gig:lau but seriously, He's a white crested black Polish roo.
He want a GF, I have one for him :lol: this is blue-footed booby, she is named after a bird that we saw on a documentary. She had a sibling, but unfortunately something got her or she got lost in the woods, we have no idea.

She's my favorite chicken outside. She likes to hang out with the chicks that I just hatched because they don't pick on her and she's bigger than them:gig
20191110_100451~2.jpg

He want a GF, I have one for him :lol: this is blue-footed booby, she is named after a bird that we saw on a documentary. She had a sibling, but unfortunately something got her or she got lost in the woods, we have no idea.

She's my favorite chicken outside. She likes to hang out with the chicks that I just hatched because they don't pick on her and she's bigger than them:gig
View attachment 1979878
She's beautiful, and she's not even my species! :gigBlu would love her! the roo Blu

She's beautiful, and she's not even my species! :gigBlu would love her! the roo Blu
:lau I got her at a chicken swap this year, I have not seen one egg from her. She flies over the 8-ft fence and pretty much does her own thing. She's really interesting. I call her a wild chicken because she does her own thing until it's time to go in the coop at night.

:lau I got her at a chicken swap this year, I have not seen one egg from her. She flies over the 8-ft fence and pretty much does her own thing. She's really interesting. I call her a wild chicken because she does her own thing until it's time to go in the coop at night.
Be careful, you may end up with a wild thing like my canna canna mama!
canna and 2 chicks.JPG

Back
Top Bottom