How do you like cooking your eggs?

How do you like cooking your eggs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh a very simple Flat egg... scrrambled like you were making an omelette. No milk only room temperature water.... Once the egg is flipped and cooked lay it on a slice of Sourdough Toast with a little mayo spread on it...

The other piece of bread gets mayo as well. Salt and pepper the egg to taste and stick that other slice down. Great dinner or lunch or breakfast Or what ever... I used to eat two...

It could stand a little chalula on it as well... If i remember.

deb

Oven baked in a Muffin tin with 1T of water, salt and pepper for seasoning. Ends up pretty much a poached egg. This is my 8 year old daughter's favorite way to eat eggs.

I like to cook Neese's sausage on the stove top while crumbling it up. Right before it's finished, I turn down the heat to just below medium and pour in some whisked eggs with a tiny bit of milk, salt and pepper and scramble the eggs with the sausage. This is my all time favorite way to enjoy eggs!

But my favorite is Deviled eggs... Harboiled peeled then cut in half removing the Yolk.

My wife makes great Deviled eggs, so I am trying to get her to make a batch for me. She is really busy right now, so I just asked that she put it on her list whenever she has time. I don't want to ask too hard, but I do remind her that I just spent over an hour outside with the snowblower clearing the driveway for her! I'm just not very good at the guilt thing and she just reminds me that I use the driveway too. Yeah, I guess.

Yes! Once in awhile I drop and egg or one gets cracked and I give them to my boy Moki! He likes em! And they don't get wasted that way. We be smart!

View attachment 1979709
Love his eyes. I've dropped several eggs and they always eat them. I give my shells back to the chickens so nothing is ever thrown away.

Back
Top Bottom