• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pics
I love eggs all ways...
Poached on buttered toast
Eggs Benedict
Omletes with Asparagus and parmesan filling
Fritatas
Over medium with sausage and hash browns.
In fried rice
Egg Drop soup
scrambled with scallions and a bit of heavy cream
Oh and a twist on usual Eggs benedict... instead of a slice of canadian Bacon substitute a crab cake.... :drool

Oh and quiche... Spinach and Parmesan, ham and cheese, Loraine, Onion garlic and asparagus, .... with leftover roast, or Chicken, or italian Sausage, You name it I will try it... even if I dont like it I will try it again to see if I really dont like it.

I jsut ate dinner now I want poached eggs on Sourdough toast...

deb

Oh and I like Chalula on all but Eggs benedict.

And I like Chiliquiles with eggs... Green sauce, since my surgery I havent been able to handle the hotter sauces.

Chalula is fine because its in vinegar... and the Roasted chile sauce my favorite Mexican seafood restaurant has... But what ever sauce they use on their ChiliQuiles is about ten degrees hotter than their hot sauce they package up...

Oh and Chile Rellanos with Light and fluffy egg coating on the peppers. Not a breakfast dish but Love the chiles and the cheese inside.... I have had them with Shrimp inside as well... :drool

Huevos Rancheros.... too

But I just spotted Mole and Huevos Rancheros. I so want to try that one... I have only had home made mole once and it was heaven... But with Eggs OMG.

deb

Oh a very simple Flat egg... scrrambled like you were making an omelette. No milk only room temperature water.... Once the egg is flipped and cooked lay it on a slice of Sourdough Toast with a little mayo spread on it...

The other piece of bread gets mayo as well. Salt and pepper the egg to taste and stick that other slice down. Great dinner or lunch or breakfast Or what ever... I used to eat two...

It could stand a little chalula on it as well... If i remember.

deb

Oven baked in a Muffin tin with 1T of water, salt and pepper for seasoning. Ends up pretty much a poached egg. This is my 8 year old daughter's favorite way to eat eggs.

I like to cook Neese's sausage on the stove top while crumbling it up. Right before it's finished, I turn down the heat to just below medium and pour in some whisked eggs with a tiny bit of milk, salt and pepper and scramble the eggs with the sausage. This is my all time favorite way to enjoy eggs!

I like eggs cooked just about any way.

Recently, I started pickling some eggs because I have so many. I just buy a couple cans of pickled beets, drain the juice into another jar, and put in my hardboiled eggs. Depending on how much room is left in the jar, I will put some of the canned pickled beets in with the eggs. After about 3-4 days, they are ready to eat. Even my wife likes my pickled eggs this way. I like it because I don't have to make any pickling juice myself, I just use the juice from the canned pickled beets. The pickled eggs are great with a salad or as a relish with a meal.

I like eggs cooked just about any way.

Recently, I started pickling some eggs because I have so many. I just buy a couple cans of pickled beets, drain the juice into another jar, and put in my hardboiled eggs. Depending on how much room is left in the jar, I will put some of the canned pickled beets in with the eggs. After about 3-4 days, they are ready to eat. Even my wife likes my pickled eggs this way. I like it because I don't have to make any pickling juice myself, I just use the juice from the canned pickled beets. The pickled eggs are great with a salad or as a relish with a meal.

I make simple Pickled Onions in the refridgerator... Just White vinegar onions sliced thin... then I add in cucumber slices both are great on sandwiches... I used the onions under Fish when I steam saute it. REally good...

So I did like you added in hard boiled eggs and beet juice... Yummy.

But my favorite is Deviled eggs... Harboiled peeled then cut in half removing the Yolk.

Smash in a bowl and a dab of Mayo enough to make it creamy... then a squirt of Yellow mustard. Salt and Black pepper to taste then Stir in some Paprika and refill the eggs. Top with paprika.... Yummm. I have tasted them made with sweet mayo and chopped up sweet pickles and oinons... chopped very fine. I kind of like that variation.

I have never made it though.

deb

But my favorite is Deviled eggs... Harboiled peeled then cut in half removing the Yolk.

My wife makes great Deviled eggs, so I am trying to get her to make a batch for me. She is really busy right now, so I just asked that she put it on her list whenever she has time. I don't want to ask too hard, but I do remind her that I just spent over an hour outside with the snowblower clearing the driveway for her! I'm just not very good at the guilt thing and she just reminds me that I use the driveway too. Yeah, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom