How do you like cooking your eggs?

How do you like cooking your eggs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL.... novel concept... I love em for breakfast too but only if someone else makes them for me... I am Not a morning person.

I'm very much a morning person, but have never been a get right up and eat breakfast person. I have to have my coffee and a couple hours of activity, and then I am ready to eat. I've been like that ever since I was a kid. Drove my parents crazy. :idunno

I'm very much a morning person, but have never been a get right up and eat breakfast person. I have to have my coffee and a couple hours of activity, and then I am ready to eat. I've been like that ever since I was a kid. Drove my parents crazy. :idunno
Oh I can function but dont ask me many questions.... and like you it takes a couple of hours to get this engine jump started. Breakfast for me is usually an apple and a bit of left overs and a big glass of water. but mostly just water.

I have been a night person since high school. Best Id do is a Flat Egg sandwich...

deb

Oohh and breakfast burrito. My favorites:

Chorizo and eggs and a bit of cooked onion
Machaca
Scrambled eggs with cheese and some bacon.

All can be eaten while driving a car... LOL.

I betcha one goose egg would be good for each ... They are Huge. Best I could do is Duck eggs though. I plan to raise Muscovies

deb

Back
Top Bottom