How do you like cooking your eggs?

How do you like cooking your eggs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pics
I do use walnuts quite a bit! My family were all farmers, but Dad moved to the city just before I was born. I worked all my life to move back to the country, as I am a farmer at heart! I'd rather be here than in the city any day. I usually only leave my land every two weeks or so! I like it here! Here's my view.

View attachment 1979712

I am similar Dad was from a Sharecropper family... He moved out before I was born. I too have it in my blood. But for livestock... never been much of a gardener...

Have had horses for more than fifty years. Chickens off and on for thirty five, Muscovy ducks, guinea fowl, Turkeys All for a short time... Goats were an addition several years ago. The little reprobates were as entertaining as the chickens. Couldnt keep them inclosed... OH I have stories...

I too have almost twenty acres... The guineas would fly from those rocks and land on the peak of the roof and fuss at me till I got breakfast down.

upload_2019-11-23_8-50-54.png

Art studio on the back then the Greenhouse room.

deb

I do use walnuts quite a bit! My family were all farmers, but Dad moved to the city just before I was born. I worked all my life to move back to the country, as I am a farmer at heart! I'd rather be here than in the city any day. I usually only leave my land every two weeks or so! I like it here! Here's my view.

View attachment 1979712
so pretty I see it will be a while till the water is back up... ours are down that much here. what few lakes we have.

Sorry I am wandering off subject...

deb

Breakfast sandwiches! Not always at breakfast either.

I love homemade egg McMuffins, but my very favorite is a sandwich with toasted grainy flax bread, a scrambled egg, and one slice of melty American cheese. It’s so basic but so so so good. This thread made me really want to try sourdough though.
Try good sourdough made into French toast... Oh yumm

My place is sixty miles from the nearest Walmart. We have a liquor store that has a little deli... Ive seen the case where they keep their meat... Shudder I buy food there that is prepackaged only if I am desparate.

There is a decent Restaurant and hotel. But when I move back there I am coming with a whole pantry of home canned food. I will be Raising up my poultry for eggs and meat... I am going to have to learn how to process meat birds... extra roos and guinea fowl as well as Muscovies. Muscovie is also the Other Red meat.

I have a blender that will do Almond flour and then cook it for almond milk... I am hoping it will also do Mesquite flour.

I am looking forward to eating my own eggs... I was up late as usual... now I am hungry...

deb
I don't think a Muscovy would fit in the blender!:gig:eek:

So you just put it all in a mason jar then in the fridge?

How long do you let them sit before eating them?
you can eat them in a couple of hours... but the longer it sits the more vinegary it gets. Ours never lasted more than a day or two. You can also add what ever herbs you like... I also like using a splash of Vinegar and oil dressing.. The non diet kind I have also poured in dill pickle juice...

For a light twist... you could chop em up onions and all and add to an omelet... Along with tomatoes and a bit of Parmesan.

deb

Back
Top Bottom