How do you manage Bobwhites?

Quote:
UNFORTUNATELY MOST STATES DONT RECOGNIZE THE DESIGNER PART OF IT WHEN COMES TO LICENSURE, JUST RELEASE.
hmm.png

Quote:
DO YOURSELF A FAVOR ON THIS 1.... QUIT TEXTING SOMEONE WHO ISNT GOING TO BE AT YOUR HOUSE WHEN THE GAME WARDEN SHOWS UP.... CALL YOUR STATE AGENCY AND HEAR THE REGULATIONS DIRECTLY FROM THE FOLKS WHO WOULD BE ISSUEING YOUR CITATION OR TAKING YOU INTO CUSTODY FOR ANY INFRACTIONS... IF YOU DO THIS YOU CANT GO WRONG. WHEREAS THE "SUNNY" PERSON MAY THINK THEY KNOW THE ANSWERS BUT IN ACTUALITY BE PUTTING YOU IN LEGAL JEOPARDY.

Quote:
Actually the guy that Sunny and I deal with has them on a regular. The last time I was there he showed his whole set up, which was pretty cool. He hatches Coturnix on regular and was talking about hatching the Bobs more.

Quote:
DO YOURSELF A FAVOR ON THIS 1.... QUIT TEXTING SOMEONE WHO ISNT GOING TO BE AT YOUR HOUSE WHEN THE GAME WARDEN SHOWS UP.... CALL YOUR STATE AGENCY AND HEAR THE REGULATIONS DIRECTLY FROM THE FOLKS WHO WOULD BE ISSUEING YOUR CITATION OR TAKING YOU INTO CUSTODY FOR ANY INFRACTIONS... IF YOU DO THIS YOU CANT GO WRONG. WHEREAS THE "SUNNY" PERSON MAY THINK THEY KNOW THE ANSWERS BUT IN ACTUALITY BE PUTTING YOU IN LEGAL JEOPARDY.

I know what you're saying. I was talking to him about some other stuff and I figured I ask. I did read the regulations but of course i live in NJ and Jersey regulations are always a pain in the but so I was going to call them anyway.

Quote:

I know what you're saying. I was talking to him about some other stuff and I figured I ask. I did read the regulations but of course i live in NJ and Jersey regulations are always a pain in the but so I was going to call them anyway.

THATS ALWAYS THE BEST ANSWER FOR ANYONE IN ANY STATE... THEN THERE'S NO DOUBTS OR SUBTLTIES ABOUT IT
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom