How do you post a comment on things

Looks like you already figured out how to post. To comment you just click on the reply button for the post you want to comment on, and type in the empty white box that appears below. This is a poultry forum but if there's something else you need we may be able to help. And Welcome to BYC!

:goodpost:
Our sister sites have various topics of forum.

And try here:
welcome wagon.gif
farmer-connie-welcome-v3.gif

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. That is very recent still. It takes the passage of time to come to terms with a bereavement. If you did not love, then you would not grieve. Loved ones live on in our memories, so remember the happy times you had together.
What is it that you love about horses and wolves? Have you ever had riding lessons? What is your favourite breed?

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. That is very recent still. It takes the passage of time to come to terms with a bereavement. If you did not love, then you would not grieve. Loved ones live on in our memories, so remember the happy times you had together.
What is it that you love about horses and wolves? Have you ever had riding lessons? What is your favourite breed?
I just love that horses are willing to be mans/girls best friend. And wolves I like that they are protective when they need to help someone in there pack. I have had riding lessons they were fun. I loved being around them. The first time I went there it look liked I just entered a competition! My favorite breed? I don’t have one I like them all.

Back
Top Bottom