How do you post a comment on things

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Moonlight and shadow, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Moonlight and shadow

Moonlight and shadow In the Brooder

Mar 10, 2018
    I need help really bad and why does everything have to be about chickens

drumstick diva likes this.
  2. JedJackson

JedJackson Crossing the Road

Jul 6, 2016
    NW Washington state
    Looks like you already figured out how to post. To comment you just click on the reply button for the post you want to comment on, and type in the empty white box that appears below. This is a poultry forum but if there's something else you need we may be able to help. And Welcome to BYC!

drumstick diva and Farmer Connie like this.
  3. rebrascora

rebrascora Free Ranging

Feb 14, 2014
    Consett Co.Durham. UK
    Hi and welcome. This is a forum for poultry keepers, so that is why it is predominantly about chickens.
    What do you need help with? Perhaps if you tell us a little more about yourself and what problems you are facing, someone will be able to relate to that and maybe offer some advice.

4. Clubber1234

Clubber1234 Free Ranging

Feb 11, 2018
    My Coop
  5. Moonlight and shadow

Mar 10, 2018
    i love horses and wolves. I don’t own any horses nor wolves. My paw paw died a month ago due to cancer. I still miss him and I find it hard to do work with me missing him.

6. rebrascora

rebrascora Free Ranging

Feb 14, 2014
    Consett Co.Durham. UK
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss. That is very recent still. It takes the passage of time to come to terms with a bereavement. If you did not love, then you would not grieve. Loved ones live on in our memories, so remember the happy times you had together.
    What is it that you love about horses and wolves? Have you ever had riding lessons? What is your favourite breed?

bamboochicken and drumstick diva like this.
  7. Moonlight and shadow

Mar 10, 2018
    I just love that horses are willing to be mans/girls best friend. And wolves I like that they are protective when they need to help someone in there pack. I have had riding lessons they were fun. I loved being around them. The first time I went there it look liked I just entered a competition! My favorite breed? I don’t have one I like them all.

bamboochicken likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: