How do you post your coop or tractor photos on the main page?

arpyhh

In the Brooder
7 Years
Jul 3, 2012
Ottawa, Ontario Canada
My Coop
My Coop
I tried asking the "administrator" but they won't give an answer, they just say to post the question. wth?
I think it would be nice to see my coop on the main coops page, but don't how to post it there,

Can anyone tell me?

Thanks!

Do you mean on the front page of the site or in the "Coop" section of the learning center?

I believe most of those are winners of various coop contests.

Great question! I've now added it to our FAQ's since it comes up pretty frequently:

Q: How Do I Get My Coop Page Added to the BYC Coop Index?
A:
All the coops submitted to our coop contests are added to the various coop indexes AFTER the contest is over. Please look at the top of our coop section for a link to the current coop contest and submit your coop there.

Great question! I've now added it to our FAQ's since it comes up pretty frequently:

Q: How Do I Get My Coop Page Added to the BYC Coop Index?
A:
All the coops submitted to our coop contests are added to the various coop indexes AFTER the contest is over. Please look at the top of our coop section for a link to the current coop contest and submit your coop there.
I wondered this myself!
I think it should be stated on the coops tab that they are all winners and there should be a link to everyone elses, alot of coops are cool just not entered and could really help someone else~ !!

SO WHEN we click on these TABS or pics, (below) they are WINNING coops???? or is it just not updated? I added my coop and its only found in a search.

Again if this is the case, the below should be titled as such. So others understand these are not ALL COOPS added to the site.

When I was looking to build I had no idea that the pics of the main coop were NOT posted here. I have since found ALOT of NEAT INFORMATIVE Coops!

Edited to add~ Gallery View would be awesome on the coops section

Last edited:
Sorry for the confusion, hopefully this will clarify: All the coops that are submitted to a BYC Coop Page Contest are added to one of the coop indexes after the contest is over. If your coop is not in one of the coop sized indexes then either:

1. It was never submitted to an official coop page contest.
  2. It was submitted to an official coop page contest, but the contest is not over; i.e., it is still gathering submissions
  3. You submitted it to an official coop page contest, the contest is over, and your coop isn't listed. In this VERY rare case we may have made a mistake and missed adding it to one of the sized indexes. If this happened, send me a private message with a link to the post where you submitted your coop to an official coop contest and we'll get it added ASAP.

Gotcha! However, I still suggest that it states such somewhere on those links, how else is it known?

Thanks for responding Niffty! Appreciate your speediness as usual!! I know u have your hands are full!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom