How do you put pictures on here?

S*T*A*R

Songster
9 Years
Oct 3, 2010
I wanna show all of you people out there my ladies, but i don't know how to do it! Please help!!!

Click on the url code that is listed for your picture once it's uploaded.. When you click on it, hold the button down and drag it to the right to turn it blue, then right click on what you just turned blue, and click copy.. Once you have done that, go to the body of the message you are wanting to post pictures in and right click again, then click on paste.. It should then put a link to your picture in your posted message. Hope this helps!!!

Just go to that fact post and start trying. To copy, settle your curser on the item and left click, right click and you will see a drop down with copy on it. Hit copy, go to where you want to put the item and left click, right click and hit paste. Practice.
thumbsup.gif
Bet you will figure it out and feel so smart. And if you don't ask a teenager to help, they know this stuff second nature!
caf.gif

Good luck and have patience!
celebrate.gif

Last edited:
In My Uploads, go to the picture you want. Right click on the Gobblety Gook to the right of the word Image under the photo. A screen will come up. Left click on the word copy that you see in that screen. That is the copy in the copy and paste sequence.

Now, come to your post on this forum. Where you want to the photo to go, right click with your mouse. A screen will come up. Left click on the word paste. The Gobblety Gook should show up where your mouse was in the message. That's the paste part of copy and paste.

Thumb:
Image: (Gobblety Gook Here)

If you want to see the photo before you send the post, hit preview instead of submit. But after you look at it, you have to hit submit before we see the post.

Back
Top Bottom