How do your birds show they like you?

Mine run to me when ever they see me coming out. Some will jump on my lap to say hi though if I want to have a cuddle, I have to pick them up and then when I do that they are ready for a cuddle. They'll crowd around me whenever I'm around so I have to make sure I don't step on any baby toes! They will also sit on my legs or take a nap next to me. Chickens are so precious!! :love💚

Mine run to me when ever they see me coming out. Some will jump on my lap to say hi though if I want to have a cuddle, I have to pick them up and then when I do that they are ready for a cuddle. They'll crowd around me whenever I'm around so I have to make sure I don't step on any baby toes! They will also sit on my legs or take a nap next to me. Chickens are so precious!! :love💚
Do you have a roo? Mine is fine with them eating out of my hand but I suspect he would freak if the cuddled.

Do you have a roo? Mine is fine with them eating out of my hand but I suspect he would freak if the cuddled.
Yes! I had 3 but one passed, he was the lead. My lead didn't really like it but he tolerated it. My second roo is the same. My last one seems to like cuddles and he is actually very calm during cuddle time.

Back
Top Bottom