How do your birds show they like you?

I have an EE (Molly the 3rd who turned a year old in May) that likes to fly into my arms when I enter the coop, and I usually have to carry her around with me. She makes cute sounds (well, like a velociraptor šŸ¤£) and flaps her wings, when Iā€™m beside her.ā€¦ then, shadows me the whole time Iā€™m in there. Some of the behavior may be that she imprinted on me, since I raised her from hatching. I think she also sees me as her ā€œsafe placeā€, since she still seems a bit afraid of the other chickens. All of my Seramas, Mille Fleur dā€™Uccle, Silkies, and Porcelain dā€™Anvers like to fly up into my arms, when Iā€˜m in their building, or hop up onto my lap. I totally ā¤ļø it!

Red girl walks around me clucking looking up for me to hold out my hand. She chats up a storm and wipes her beak on me when she can reach. Not uncommon for her to pick through my hair and she even brings her chicks to me and lets me pick them up ( Video evidence lol
). When she does come out in the yard all fluffed up and broody. She fluffs up and drops her wings to everyone but me.
Screenshot_20230810_130638_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230810_130056_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230810_130734_Gallery.jpg
This little guy just started jumping up when I sit outside.
Screenshot_20230810_130124_Gallery.jpg
I also have 2 more chicks that have started wanting to sit and hang out on me

Back
Top Bottom