How early can you wrap angel wing?

I've never bought to Brewers yeast. I just go to grocery or drug store and buy the capsules in the vitamin aisle and pop them open over the food.

Not that easy to find plain niacin any more in most places and Sweden it maybe really hard. just never know till you look. But B complex may not to too hard to find and you can use it too I like the Brewers yeast because it's a natural form of B3.

Never heard of using niacin to treat wing problems though.

Last edited:
I read about the niacin on this site a few years ago, probably on the goose site because that is where my issue was. I also had to be careful with the geese and cut back on the protein at 2 weeks so maybe that had something to do with it. It certainly hasn't hurt I don't think.
wink.png

Thanks guys. I will try my best to find niacin or brewer's yeast here, but it's proving difficult so far. How I miss the days of just running to Walmart for things I need. lol!

Thanks guys. I will try my best to find niacin or brewer's yeast here, but it's proving difficult so far. How I miss the days of just running to Walmart for things I need. lol!
My your American? you are a long way from home.. you mean they don't have a Walmart in Sweden? do they have anything that resembles one? lol

My your American? you are a long way from home.. you mean they don't have a Walmart in Sweden? do they have anything that resembles one? lol

Ha! Yes, I'm from Florida. I just moved here to Sweden last year. The stores here are a far cry from Walmarts, that's for sure! Takes me forever to find every little thing I need because they're all at different places. Or I can't even find them at all. So inconvenient! They really need to open a Walmart in Stockholm. I would be in heaven! ;)

Can you please help me? I have to goslings a little over 8 weeks old and they have angel wing and im upset over it. Can you please tell me if its to late to fix it? Also can you explain how to wrap them?

Back
Top Bottom