How fast should Brewers Yeast take to "kick in"?

If you can do it once a day that great. It’s so good for their legs . I rarely give mine fruit. Mine love chopped tomatoes shredded romaine lettuce is good for starts. Except water melon mine love water melon. Just remember all these things are treats. And if you start giving them any thing besides their starter they need chick grit.

If you can do it once a day that great. It’s so good for their legs . I rarely give mine fruit. Mine love chopped tomatoes shredded romaine lettuce is good for starts. Except water melon mine love water melon. Just remember all these things are treats. And if you start giving them any thing besides their starter they need chick grit.

great thanks! Okay I’ll steer away from fruit. awe that’s so exciting. I’ll give those to them (what age) mine are 2-3 weeks old (according to TS) yes daily swimming we do. Any specific timefor recommendations? I do 5-15 mins based upon how they act. If they start to just float I take them out. I feel it’s a sign of tiredness (I could be wrong) or they may just like to float 🤣🙈! They don’t get Cheerios every day. They’ve only had them 2 times and green beans we started Sunday I did every other day, not sure if that’s a daily treat or not. They get duckling feed 24/7 I leave it out for them at all times and then toss treats in during swim time in the bath tub.

Hows everyone doing today?

everyone is well! 🥰Thanks for asking. Still wide legged. We are outside for sunshine and forging. I pour water in the grass and they make mud holes and go to town! Haha. Still sitting. I came home to check on them and she was standing and wagging her tail. Hoping this will fix its self 😞 I put vitamin B in their food this morning.

This is now.

Attachments

• BAB5DB48-4DC9-4793-B2CF-E75089DFEA52.jpeg
    BAB5DB48-4DC9-4793-B2CF-E75089DFEA52.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom