How I found BYC

pandal

Hatching
8 Years
Jun 27, 2011
Wow what an amazing website
My name is Sandra and I live in Christchurch New Zealand with William,our three beautiful girls and six cats.
We have a fairly large plot of land only five minutes from the centre of our beutiful city,and we grow all our own vegetables and most of our fruit.
We bought our girls two years ago for their eggs,but now we love them as pets.
I found your website when I Googled with a problem;my chicken seems to have something stuck in her crop.
without doubt BYC was the most helpful website.Thank you for the help,I'll keep you posted on the outcome:)

frow.gif
From Missouri and
welcome-byc.gif

Feel free to ask anything..everyone here is VERY helpful....glad that you joined us
hugs.gif

Best Wishes,
Laura

frow.gif
and
welcome-byc.gif
from Florida, USA

I hope all is well in Christchurch. I know things have been tough over there lately.

You can create a post in the emergencies section explaining the issue you are having with your hen. Give as much information as you can and I am sure you will get some great advice.
smile.png

Hello, Sandra!
A warm
welcome-byc.gif
from your neighbour over the Tasman!
big_smile.png
I hope you are all fine, with all the disasters that have happened over that way recently
hugs.gif

I'm a city girl like you are, with a fairly large property, much of which is garden. We sound very similar actually, we've got a big vegetable patch and grow a lot of our own veggies during the winter
smile.png
(Plants die in summer.
lol.png
)
We also have a huge variety of fruit trees that were there when we bought the house... already at full maturity so we were picking pears, grapes and figs practically as soon as we moved in!

Do keep us posted about your chicken. I hope everything is okay, and that one of the chicken nerds lurking around here has managed to give you some advice!

Hope to see you more around the forum
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom