How important is humidity the first few days? *New Questions*

I fill the middle well with about a 1/4 cup of water give or take cuase I eye ball the measurements, this winter when it was raining the humidity was higher but now that summer is comeing my humidity has been lower so I may have to start adding water to the otere spots.

maybe next time ill measure but seems to me id flood the wells if i put a whole cup in there , could be wrong of corse ,
If you just want to play it by ear go ahead and just fill all the wells half way full forget measureing , the humidity sheould be fine till youre meater gets her as long as the windows arnt fogging up .
Let youre eggs set for at least 12 hours and 24 hours is much much better befor putting them in the bator that should have been running for at least 24-48 hours befor you put them in.
Rember that when you put the eggs in the temp will most likely drop , DONT TOUCH THE KNOB, you dont need to adjust it , the temp will most likely drop sevral degrees for sevral hours untill the eggs finely get up to temp with the rest of the bator.

Okay, last night I poured in a 1/4 cup of warm water in the bottom, I didn't know where to put it so I dumped it in the middle.

I hope to get a hygrometer today in the mail so I can add water and adjust to that.

Back
Top Bottom