How is your flock today?

@416bigbore I need you to send rain my way, not possum's! :lau
I would put in a pipe line for you, but I am afraid someone would find a way to stop that also like the gas line over here. It's up and running now, but still many local stations are out of gas yet. They are predicting a week or so to get things back to normal.

I would put in a pipe line for you, but I am afraid someone would find a way to stop that also like the gas line over here. It's up and running now, but still many local stations are out of gas yet. They are predicting a week or so to get things back to normal.

I hope that they have placed better security on it, and other one's across our country. It seems like the more modern technology that we have, the worse thing's can sometimes get.

Well, if he did and dies in your house, you will surely smell him.
That's what I was afraid of so I did a better job of covering the hole in the floor until I can get all the sheeting in place. I went through the whole room and looked under and around everything, so he might be under the crawl space where he come from and is now looking for water if he got into the Ramik?

@BlueBaby Happy B-day, hope you have a wonderful day! 🎂:celebrate:)

Thank you!

Crazy stuff, the Pipeline paid only 5 million on May 13th to get the code to open back up the fuel flow, Craziness only 5 mil. I am sure this will happen again shortly in another part of the US. :barnie

https://www.zdnet.com/article/colonial-pipeline-ransomware-attack-everything-you-need-to-know/

Next time they are going to want more than just 5 million. There's an old saying that if you give them an inch, they will take a mile.

Thank you!

Next time they are going to want more than just 5 million. There's an old saying that if you give them an inch, they will take a mile.
I agree to a point, but look at it this way........ What is 5 Mil. to a large oil company, not even a drop in the bucket and it's a right off in the end anyway!

My guess is by them asking for so little, the big oil will always pay it over holding out for a larger amount. This is far from over if the hackers are that smart over our high dollar paid people who are to keep this from happening in the first place! :barnie

Back
Top Bottom