How is your flock today?

Pics

Attachments

• This Guy.jpg
    This Guy.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 0
Did she get them from me?
Yes. She only has the aviary, and loves those Aloha's pretty feathers! This big light green egg looks to have been laid by the big silver hen. They are in quarantine in my brooder/She Shed but they seem like very nice birds, I might have to make a nice little NN hoop coop for them. The NN were fine with our cold this winter, we had one night where it was 8 degrees when I got up in the A.M.

Yes. She only has the aviary, and loves those Aloha's pretty feathers! This big light green egg looks to have been laid by the big silver hen. They are in quarantine in my brooder/She Shed but they seem like very nice birds, I might have to make a nice little NN hoop coop for them. The NN were fine with our cold this winter, we had one night where it was 8 degrees when I got up in the A.M.

Roger was the daddy to those. The Naked Neck's tuck their head's up under the wing's to help them keep warm when it's cold. I feed them a bit of mixed scratch before they go to bed on late afternoon's when I know the temp is going to dip.

Back
Top Bottom