How is your flock today?

How about I take photos of my set up and you guys suggest away. Part of the problem is my big breed boys ♡♡♡ forsure but just thinking I can do some tweeking to make it work better.
Yes for sure please do that. :) Just from the pictures that you have posted I thought you have a very nice set up for them.

I am no expert on coop design etc. so I often lurk the coop building section of the Forum for ideas to see what are people have been building.

I am guessing if you posted there you would receive a lot more feedback from experienced members with great ideas to build from. :)

Last edited:
Yes for sure please do that. :) Just from the pictures that you have posted I thought you have a very nice set up for them.

I am no expert on coop design etc. so I often lurk the coop building section of the Forum for ideas to see what are people have been building.

I am guessing if you posted there you would receive a lot more feedback from experienced members with great ideas to build from. :)
Yeah, that might hurt too much. I'll try the friendlier crowd first 😆

K. Hen with stuffy crop is a different chicken now. 100% firi g on all cylinders.
20211201_160638~2.jpg
20211201_160636~2.jpg

Now I have an old girl with a squishy crop. Not sour (yet) squishy. May not be as easy to fix.
20211201_161628~2.jpg

Very beautiful Chooks. :love So what is causing their crop issued do you think? I have yet to experience anything like that.
Ya know, I just had a cockerel that was feeling funny too... 🤔 1+1+1 = check my feed. Actually I have been free ranging everyday and I actually I thought cockerel ate an old lizard. The pest control came to help get our house ants under control. They sprayed pet friendly very, very little and used a gel on top of the footings but I can not help but think the girls may have eaten a funky bug or two.

Yes I am sure I will be very happy with it. I couldn't resist, I just had to open it! LOL I will wait till this next spring before firing it off and will use some of our own Rouen/Pekin mix breed duck eggs to see what happens. :)View attachment 2915826
:love oh my. Isn't that a little slice of heaven ♡♡♡ what's for grub?

Back
Top Bottom