How large is your music collection?

I got sick of doing the math at 179. I'd guess that my collection is somewhere around 230 tracks.
My music player has a whole lot of random music installed by its previous owner, but I don't think that counts.
big_smile.png

Quote:
true, just not much hawaiian, tibetan, or algerian rai on the radio in SW Missouri...

I have about 80 gig in mp3 format... everything from megadeath and Metallica to Gaga.. the beatles to Motley Crue

Quote:
lol.png
I mostly like old music. The stations around my place play the same five pop songs non-stop and don't even know half of my favourite bands exist
tongue.png

ray's two cents :

Quote:
lol.png
I mostly like old music. The stations around my place play the same five pop songs non-stop and don't even know half of my favourite bands exist
tongue.png

This is the ONE thing I like about having satellite. There are about 50 channels of music--everything from blue grass to jazz to show tunes to 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's, to folk, old country, new sound country, classical, even elevator music and that electronic stuff--you name it and you can find it. I "watch" the music channels way more than anything on the regular tv channels. My son rigged me up a system so I can turn the actual tvs off and still listen to my music channels all over the house.

thumbsup.gif

Rusty​

Quote:
see, now if I could get turkish pop, algerian rai, and classical egyptian, hawaiian, and flamenco, it might be worth looking into...

Quote:
lol.png
tongue.png

This is the ONE thing I like about having satellite. There are about 50 channels of music--everything from blue grass to jazz to show tunes to 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's, to folk, old country, new sound country, classical, even elevator music and that electronic stuff--you name it and you can find it. I "watch" the music channels way more than anything on the regular tv channels. My son rigged me up a system so I can turn the actual tvs off and still listen to my music channels all over the house.

thumbsup.gif

Rusty

That sounds great! I think the record for one pop song they fell in love with here was seven times in six hours.... yeah, great
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom