how long do chinese painted button quail eggs need to be incubated ???

Daniel_2kaii9

Songster
10 Years
Jun 16, 2009
South Wales
hey, im going to be setting some chinese painted button quail in my bator on saturday but was wondering how long thay need to be incubated ?

like when is the due date 16 days 17 days 18 days ??

thanks

~Daniel~

I just did my first ever batch of those. They went into the incubator at 11:45 pm on Friday, June 18th. The first chick hatched on Tuesday, July 6th at around 10:00 in the morning, so that was really like 17 full days. The last one hatched at 3:00 in the morning on Friday, July 9th, basically 20 days.

I had 8 hatch out of 25 total eggs shipped to me, but one died a couple of hours later. The very last one to hatch has been very weak and really struggled, but it seems to have perked up a lot finally and I am cautiously optimistic.

I just did my first ever batch of those. They went into the incubator at 11:45 pm on Friday, June 18th. The first chick hatched on Tuesday, July 6th at around 10:00 in the morning, so that was really like 17 full days. The last one hatched at 3:00 in the morning on Friday, July 9th, basically 20 days.

I had 8 hatch out of 25 total eggs shipped to me, but one died a couple of hours later. The very last one to hatch has been very weak and really struggled, but it seems to have perked up a lot finally and I am cautiously optimistic.

Obviously, someone's computer was malfunctioning during the above post -- whether mine or the forum's I'm not sure.

I guess my message came through at least.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom