How long does it usually take for Cackle to send you a confirmation #?

P0U1TRYP3RS0N

Songster
12 Years
Mar 11, 2007
I placed my order with Cackle last friday night. They say on the website they will call or send you a confirmation date for your shipping. It also says do not inquire about your order until ten days has passed. Well, today is day seven, and no phone call or letter from them. I'm getting a bit nervous...HOW LONG DOES IT USUALLY TAKE THEM?!

Cackle will send you a care sheet and a reciept verifying your order about a week before your chicks ship. You can call them if your nervous. They have really nice folks that work there. There is only a couple of people that answer the phones and they will help all they can. I had a long wait with my last order and called them several times out of sheer anxiety and they were always patient and nice. The still seem to do most things there on paper, so it takes longer for things to get in the system, thats why they say 10 days.

I've raised chicks for more years than I care to say and this years chicks from Cackle have been the best ever. We ordered 105 and have 108 alive and well at almost week 3. No losses during, or since, shipping.

Gwen

Back
Top Bottom