1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

How long does it usually take for Cackle to send you a confirmation #?

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by P0U1TRYP3RS0N, Mar 29, 2008.

1. P0U1TRYP3RS0N

P0U1TRYP3RS0N Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2007
    I placed my order with Cackle last friday night. They say on the website they will call or send you a confirmation date for your shipping. It also says do not inquire about your order until ten days has passed. Well, today is day seven, and no phone call or letter from them. I'm getting a bit nervous...HOW LONG DOES IT USUALLY TAKE THEM?!

2. DTchickens

DTchickens Overrun With Chickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    Ten days at most im guessing. wait a few more days. if no contact. Email them/call them. they may have not even gotten your order. who knows

3. GwenFarms

GwenFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2008
    Cackle will send you a care sheet and a reciept verifying your order about a week before your chicks ship. You can call them if your nervous. They have really nice folks that work there. There is only a couple of people that answer the phones and they will help all they can. I had a long wait with my last order and called them several times out of sheer anxiety and they were always patient and nice. The still seem to do most things there on paper, so it takes longer for things to get in the system, thats why they say 10 days.

I've raised chicks for more years than I care to say and this years chicks from Cackle have been the best ever. We ordered 105 and have 108 alive and well at almost week 3. No losses during, or since, shipping.

Gwen

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by