How long until my Muscovies lay?

I have one Muscovy but she’s a baby 3 weeks old but I have read that they one lay in clutches and two they start laying around 7-8 mounts depending on all egg laying factors. Either way scovys are awesome. Be aware if they are free range most of the day they will hide their eggs and will fiercely protect them. Every day is an Easter egg hunt!🦆🥚:lau

I have one Muscovy but she’s a baby 3 weeks old but I have read that they one lay in clutches and two they start laying around 7-8 mounts depending on all egg laying factors. Either way scovys are awesome. Be aware if they are free range most of the day they will hide their eggs and will fiercely protect them. Every day is an Easter egg hunt!🦆🥚:lau
I keep my birds in their coops until mid morning, so mine are more likely to lay in the coop (my first one did).

Be aware if they are free range most of the day they will hide their eggs and will fiercely protect them. Every day is an Easter egg hunt!🦆🥚:lau
So far my Muscovies have been laying exactly where I wanted them to. I've gotten around five duck eggs now and all of them have been either in the coop or in the dog house I designated as their second laying house. Such good duckies! :yesss:

Back
Top Bottom