How low will it go? Gas Prices I mean

This might be pessimistic, but since the holidays are coming, it will probably shoot back up.
hmm.png

I just paid $2.39 today at Costco, I hope it keeps going down , at least for a couple weeks, we are driving From CA to Boston next week, the cheaper the better!

Nancy

I agree. When the price of oil per barrel goes up we see an immediate rise at the pumps. When it goes down it just slowly trickles down at the pumps. It should be about $1.50 gal. now.

$2.31 down the street. Was $2.45 near my grain store two towns over this morning.
The BJs we go to was selling it to members for $2.30 Friday, but I am guessing it is lower even now

Today at our Murphy's (Wal-Mart) The gas was $1.97 . Since it's went around $2.00 You can barely get in the parking lot. The manager was there day before yesterday ( on her day off) with her husband and teenage son directing traffic. The little station nearby is on .02 cents higher but the people just go past it and pile up at the Murphy's . I've never heard so much cussin or seen such stupid people. I paid the extra .02 cents to avoid all the hassle.
tongue.png
old.gif
:thun

Ps this is the South !! Everybody supposed to be polite!
lol.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom