Votes: 6 5.0%
  • 5 Dogs

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • I've lost count😂

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 11 9.2%

• Total voters
Yeah, I have our 8 person family plus my mom and dad, who I guess are discussing a puppy. Today my mom told me she told my step dad to think about it because he would have to be the one to care for it (her, cause I already know my mom will want a girl) because she will be at work most of the time. Plus my sister and her older 3 boys. And then I also would have my brother and sister-in-law and their 2 girls. But really I think our 8 person family will be just fine. 6 puppies and 6 kids, a puppy a kid if we wanted to go that way with it. My 2 year old is so good with them and he just loves them. We got momma THE same week we found out I was pregnant with him and they have basically grown up together. Granted he will need help with the puppies but it will be a-okay!
That seems so special to find our you are pregnant and get the puppy that week! We got our girl 20 days before Christmas so i guess she was a Christmas pup, but she came a just the right time. We were looking and when we went to see her we knew she was the one. It was just the way she acted.

That seems so special to find our you are pregnant and get the puppy that week! We got our girl 20 days before Christmas so i guess she was a Christmas pup, but she came a just the right time. We were looking and when we went to see her we knew she was the one. It was just the way she acted.
That is awesome!!! It always seems to work out at the right time when you need something special like that.

Back
Top Bottom