How many chickens can you have?

Pics
Upstate NY, can have as many as I want until DW starts complaining we spend more $ on feed for the birds than for our family lol.
It's pretty funny some towns around here do not allow chickens, yet you can have them in NYC just no roosters.

I don't have any external regulation... but if I get any other chicken, my mom is gonna throw me out of the house 😂

I have 10! But plan on increasing the size over the next few years!

Attachments

• 20210519_091008.jpg
    20210519_091008.jpg
    330.5 KB · Views: 2
In Cam
Hi everyone!!!
🙃

I know there’s different rules depending on where you live. I was wondering if you guys have the max amount of chickens allowed in your area, or more or less?

🦀🦓🐛🦖🪲
Hiya!
In Campbell, CA, we're only allowed 6 hens - no roosters. I would love to have a rooster because they can be so funny!!! All my hens love to be cuddled, so I'm sure I could raise a tame, love-bug rooster. :) Even though I'm in the middle of Silicon Valley, a Cooper's hawk visits my yard almost daily but never seems to bother my chickens. My neighbors don't really hear my ladies.

I'm in the country. I haven't been told a limit. I currently have 104. God has blessed my egg business... I started with 12 started pullets in 2017... and 104 isn't even including the ones that have died or that I've given away. :gig

Back
Top Bottom