How many duck eggs did you get today?

Ummm....

a week or so back there was a disturbance in the force and our 8 duck ladies laid 4 eggs for 2 days, as though it were suddenly winter again (it's far from that, very warm actually). Not molting.

... followed by several days of normal production (7 or 8) ...

... and today i collected 12 !! eggs. What's going on? Okay maybe 9, but 12 ??

- Must have missed those, they are the missing ones from the first episode (no, there was a change of straw since then)

- Don't drink and collect eggs (didn't drink)

- Ducks pressured by drake the manager to even out the quota

??

Ummm....

a week or so back there was a disturbance in the force and our 8 duck ladies laid 4 eggs for 2 days, as though it were suddenly winter again (it's far from that, very warm actually). Not molting.

... followed by several days of normal production (7 or 8) ...

... and today i collected 12 !! eggs. What's going on? Okay maybe 9, but 12 ??

- Must have missed those, they are the missing ones from the first episode (no, there was a change of straw since then)

- Don't drink and collect eggs (didn't drink)

- Ducks pressured by drake the manager to even out the quota

??
A duck lays 0.95 eggs per day, so from time to time they skip a day. Somehow your drake manager must have synchronized the ducks non laying days.
Just kidding!
No duck lays an egg a day! Its just natural for them to take a day off.

No eggs yesterday due to me being in Ohio, watching the eclipse. I was home after sunset with the dux anxiously waiting for their supper-bowl. You can't collect eggs when over 30 ducks are pulling on your trouser legs…
So today i will take the large basket into the dux house. I hope nobody is sitting…

Just escaped the dux house! There were 42 real eggs from yesterday and today plus four wooden eggs that were viciously defended by a fire-spitting, death-blows delivering dragon! 🐉
Like last year, Buffzilla Duck has gone broody on the top shelf. 😣

Back
Top Bottom