How many duck eggs did you get today?

Pics
The young flock has black runner, a fawn and white, blue runners, a brown runner, and two Cayugas. I don't think the Cayugas are laying yet. One egg this morning.
I didn't get any again. It will be in the 40's tomorrow but mine may be done for the season. Time will tell. Great that you still got one!

I didn't get any again. It will be in the 40's tomorrow but mine may be done for the season. Time will tell. Great that you still got one!
I wanted a Female Runner Duck for Christmas but Santa didn't have any on his Sleigh. I don't need another Duck I have 14 but my brain keeps saying "Just One More!!!" LOL

I'm in Canada. It has been snowing but has warmed up the past 5 days but still in the negative teens Celsius.

Currently I have my 2 youngest ducks laying (this year hatch) & 1 last year hatch is trying to go broody laying on them.

All 4 chickens aren't laying.

I've been getting 3 eggs from my sub adults and now that some of my adults finished molting I'm getting 2 from them. So 5 eggs a day consistently for a while now.
Since it is warmer where you are compared to me, do you get eggs year round? Mine usually quit when we get near January and don't start back up until March or April because of all of our cold weather.

Back
Top Bottom