How many duck eggs did you get today?

Pics
I suggest taking a a needle and injecting an egg with hot sauce. That way it would discourage the snake from eating eggs but not kill it. I bet its a while before it eats eggs again anyway.
I dont care too much but 4 at once was a load. Without her the mice chew wires in the cars which gets expensive. Much cheaper for her to have some eggs.

Only 8 eggs on Saturday. I know they say Runners do not go broody but I have two that will prove them wrong. Yesterday afternoon when I went out to gather eggs, one runner was sitting on the eggs and another was sitting on her. @Magnolia Ducks I hope the storms got weaker one they reached y’all. Many in our county lost power last night including us. Once again today will be another day of dealing with debris .

Only 8 eggs on Saturday. I know they say Runners do not go broody but I have two that will prove them wrong. Yesterday afternoon when I went out to gather eggs, one runner was sitting on the eggs and another was sitting on her. @Magnolia Ducks I hope the storms got weaker one they reached y’all. Many in our county lost power last night including us. Once again today will be another day of dealing with debris .
Power was out from midnight to 8. The new bowling made it okk

Thanks, I am so unsavy when it comes to anything electronic and I have a Tracfone that is a smart phone but has a dumb user. lol Also they lay them just about anywhere in the large coop area so I would need to have them all over the place. I appreciate you trying to help me though, I'm just a big dummy when it comes to electronics. I would not know how to hook it up I am afraid.

Thanks, I am so unsavy when it comes to anything electronic and I have a Tracfone that is a smart phone but has a dumb user. lol Also they lay them just about anywhere in the large coop area so I would need to have them all over the place. I appreciate you trying to help me though, I'm just a big dummy when it comes to electronics. I would not know how to hook it up I am afraid.
My ducks occupy a six by six area inside an eight by ten coop. One camera covers their spread. The pen is 240 square feet, so I use two of the rechargeable outdoor cameras to cover that area.
Oh, ZERO eggs today.

My ducks occupy a six by six area inside an eight by ten coop. One camera covers their spread. The pen is 240 square feet, so I use two of the rechargeable outdoor cameras to cover that area.
Oh, ZERO eggs today.
So does the camera work off of your wi-fi in your house or your phone? The setup would be what would confuse me and trust me my friend, it doesn't take much. lol

So does the camera work off of your wi-fi in your house or your phone? The setup would be what would confuse me and trust me my friend, it doesn't take much. lol
I would love to have a camera setup, I just don't understand how they work. They all seem to be different. I didn't know if you have to actually watch the camera or does it stay on it and you rewind it? Sorry to seem so dumb. It's an age thing.

It does WiFi, but it goes to my phone without having the phone on wifi because it comes through the internet hub. Works seamlessly when we're away from the house, too.
My wife set it up, so if it was ridiculously complicated, I wouldn't know, but I just gave you her 30 second description! :yesss:

Back
Top Bottom