How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

21/21
1f600.png
haven't had perfect score in a while.
1f324.png

1f44f-1f3fb.png
1f44d-1f3fb.png
1f413.png

LOL, I went downstairs to check on the chicks in the incubator ( 2 that hatched from stone cold abandoned eggs from 1st broody and 1 chick rejected by broody #2, the other rejected chick never revived) and guess what I found! Another chick had hatched from a third stone cold abandoned egg!
lau.gif
Now I'm wondering if the 4th stone cold egg will hatch.

Am considering taking all the eggs from 2nd broody. Saw her off the nest twice today. It's 78 out, but that's not incubator temps. I'll see what she does tonight or if she is back on when I go back outside.

LOL, I went downstairs to check on the chicks in the incubator ( 2 that hatched from stone cold abandoned eggs from 1st broody and 1 chick rejected by broody #2, the other rejected chick never revived) and guess what I found! Another chick had hatched from a third stone cold abandoned egg!
lau.gif
Now I'm wondering if the 4th stone cold egg will hatch.

Am considering taking all the eggs from 2nd broody. Saw her off the nest twice today. It's 78 out, but that's not incubator temps. I'll see what she does tonight or if she is back on when I go back outside.

Congrats on the new chicks! I just put 16 eggs from my flock into the incubator yesterday, with a May 3rd hatch date.

Congrats on the new chicks! I just put 16 eggs from my flock into the incubator yesterday, with a May 3rd hatch date.
Thanks, @BlueBaby! The broody was back on her nest when I went back outside, so , so far, I am leaving the eggs with her. Good luck with your up coming hatch!!
D.gif

16 eggs today!

Oh, and I bought 3 Bronze turkey poults this evening!!
celebrate.gif
I haven't ever raised turkeys before, so wish me luck
fl.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom