How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

16 & 11 (one quail egg skipped the "paint application" station) today. I've been meaning to ask my hens if they could get the eggs a little bit dirtier? Their yard is a mud pit though, so maybe I should put a feet cleaning station by the nesting boxes?
View attachment 2009459View attachment 2009460

I love the "feet cleaning station" idea! :) If you come up with something that works you would be amazing!! :lau

9 eggs for me today. @penny1960 I have lights in 1 coop. I too will sometimes leave them on longer than normal, especially if they weren't turned on all day like I thought they were.
The other coop, though, has no lights and that coop has been out producing the big coop in the past few days!

And that’s a big 0 for me today!
If you lived closer I'd give you some of mine. I have 14 and a half dozen sitting on my kitchen counter!
I have 2 people that want some but the roads have been sketchy the last 2 days. Now I head into my 3 days of working 12 hour shifts. So Monday is the first time I can get some to one lady. Then I have to take my mom in for surgery. She is having her artificial knee repaired on Tuesday. She has to be there by 5AM, so I'll be getting up at 3 like I was going to work!

If you lived closer I'd give you some of mine. I have 14 and a half dozen sitting on my kitchen counter!
I have 2 people that want some but the roads have been sketchy the last 2 days. Now I head into my 3 days of working 12 hour shifts. So Monday is the first time I can get some to one lady. Then I have to take my mom in for surgery. She is having her artificial knee repaired on Tuesday. She has to be there by 5AM, so I'll be getting up at 3 like I was going to work!
Oh you have a lot on your plate! You really deserve all the eggs! I would dearly love to be able to buy any of the lovely eggs I’ve seen here lately! Best wishes to your mom for a speedy recovery!

Oh you have a lot on your plate! You really deserve all the eggs! I would dearly love to be able to buy any of the lovely eggs I’ve seen here lately! Best wishes to your mom for a speedy recovery!
Thanks! I personally think this surgery is going to be too much for her, but she won't listen. :he So, I'm hoping for the best. :fl

Back
Top Bottom