How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Just a question to you folks who get 10+ eggs a day. What do you do with all of them? Gift them? Sell them? Bake a lot of cakes? Throw them at people's houses? I'm just genuinely curious.

I have a household of 5 and with 4 hens, I've been getting 2 to 3 eggs a day on average, which is about enough for our needs. I mean unless you're Cool Hand Luke, nobody is eating that many eggs a day.

View attachment 2035385
Sell them. Eat them, no don’t toss them.

Just a question to you folks who get 10+ eggs a day. What do you do with all of them? Gift them? Sell them? Bake a lot of cakes? Throw them at people's houses? I'm just genuinely curious.

I have a household of 5 and with 4 hens, I've been getting 2 to 3 eggs a day on average, which is about enough for our needs. I mean unless you're Cool Hand Luke, nobody is eating that many eggs a day.

View attachment 2035385
I sell my extras and give some to family and friends that I know are going through hard times. If I still have extra I give them to the food pantry. Oh, and of course, some of them sometimes go into incubators! Either mine or some of my teacher friends!

21 eggs today! The jumbo jumbo weighed a whopping 105 grams!!! The one that laid it is probably the one that laid the wrinkledy lopsided flat egg yesterday!
20200225_220054.jpg
20200225_220148.jpg

Back
Top Bottom