How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

11 eggs out of 19 hens. 3 are molting though and two banties are picky about the cold season. :'D
I just got some real egg layers this month from a friend. 2 RIRs 1 BR 2 Black Rocks and a couple easter eggers. All of them lay me at least 4-5 eggs a week!

8 eggs today out of 11 girls they batter get there grove on and gimmie 11
pop.gif
I will be waiting

4 eggs from 3 hens!! They started off slow once I got them home, but I thought they could only lay one a day? Grateful but wondering if it's normal.
smile.png

16 Big Brown Ones from our 19 Gold Comets! Today was the first day in two months they got to go out and free range for a while. I let them out about an hour before dark and they were all over the place. But when it was time to go in for the night, back they came. I noticed while they were out that our boxer Khaos patrolled the perimeter of the property and kept them away from the woods. He's a great watch dog and herder. I believe he thinks the Gals are his to protect.

5/6 as usual.
Queenie's slackin.
FORTUNATELY for her, she's the only "pet" chicken who will probably be with us until the end of her days irregardless of her laying status. She must know it!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom