How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

It was 2 days straight. I let her out this morning thinking there was no way she’d go back to the nest. I couldn’t sit and watch her but she did at some point go back today. I put her back in jail this afternoon.
I have a buff minorca that takes 5/6 days every time. I just let her out this evening. :fl

You have 250 hens now, don't you? And aren't they a high production breed?
220 now i did more checking and sold some that wer not laying.. they are "bovand brown" breed high proudction. But when the rainly season came they dropped production but yesterday i was randomly looking for some thing and found a leaflet that shows the content of the feed i buy and turns out they have dropped their crude protein from 16.5% to 14% so i called and checked and they said it was temporary and now its back to 16.5% but i have 2 more months feed stock i cnt just throw away... so my question is if i add "blood meal" to my feed would it be okay?? And could the change in crude protein affect they lay?

220 now i did more checking and sold some that wer not laying.. they are "bovand brown" breed high proudction. But when the rainly season came they dropped production but yesterday i was randomly looking for some thing and found a leaflet that shows the content of the feed i buy and turns out they have dropped their crude protein from 16.5% to 14% so i called and checked and they said it was temporary and now its back to 16.5% but i have 2 more months feed stock i cnt just throw away... so my question is if i add "blood meal" to my feed would it be okay?? And could the change in crude protein affect they lay?
Lower protein can effect their egg production, yes. I don't know much about blood meal, but I would think it would definitely up their protien.

Back
Top Bottom