How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Hi All! I've never even seen a chicken in person in my 59 years but became a chicken mama this past February to these 3 Penny, Bessie & Tuti and just found this group while searching how to keep my chickens from eating all of flowers lol!
I've gotten 3 eggs a day since February but only getting 1 a day in the last 4 days! 😭
Your ladies might be getting ready to molt. It's pretty common for them to stop laying from molt until spring. :)
And if you figure out how to keep them out of your flowers, let me know. I've been arguing with chickens over flowers for decades :gig

Hi All! I've never even seen a chicken in person in my 59 years but became a chicken mama this past February to these 3 Penny, Bessie & Tuti and just found this group while searching how to keep my chickens from eating all of flowers lol!
I've gotten 3 eggs a day since February but only getting 1 a day in the last 4 days! 😭
Gosh they are lovely 😊💕

I gave up on plants at the barn when I got my chooks - they ate all my tomato plants, fruits and leaves and all, they left me the stems hahaha. Same with my Petunia plants 😊

It’s winter coming on now, they usually stop laying then, also if they are moulting they will stop laying 💕

Oh and welcome to BYC! Please join in to any conversation, we are all very friendly 💕😊

Back
Top Bottom