How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

would have had 3/10 today but one hen got back into the rabbit enclosure (sneaky bird), I noticed the nest on the hay again, but no egg, started taking care of the rabbits and thought to look behind the hay bin, yeah she laid it on the edge and it fell....
he.gif

I got my first ever eggs (2) yesterday on my chooks 18wk anniversary!!!! Hooray!!!!
Today there is a third egg so I'm sitting on my hands trying not to keep going back to check.
6 chickens in 35deg celcius heat in Brisbane, Australia!!
AND I just found an iPhone app called Egg Tracker that let's you create a list of your chooks with individual photos & egg colours, and then you can record qty, frequency & egg weight per chook!!!
Ps. I just spent 5 minutes taking portrait photos of my 6 gals!!!!! We must all be crazy!!

Woo Hoo 5/18 two days in a row that is a record for us fingers are crossed they keep going the cold has made our girls stingy

0/4 (in their defense, two are baby chicks and the other two haven't started laying yet.) (Also, I have no idea what sex George and Astrid are. I don't think they know, yet, either.)

Back
Top Bottom