How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

For the first time ever I got an egg from each of my chickens! I have had chickens for almost 4 years and this has never happened, always one short. I am pretty excited about it.
love.gif

Eggs clockwise starting on green:
easter egger, easter egger, cuckoo marans, white rock, partridge rock, buff brahma, dark brahma, barnyard mix

Top left to right: easter egger, white rock, dark brahma, cuckoo marans
bottom left to right: easter egger, partridge rock, buff brahma, barnyard mix

my be the breeds? the hens I have are : 1 mallard and 2 Khaki Campbell. I hope to convince hubby we NEED more ducks ;)
I have 3 Cayuga ducks, they laid all summer, fall, and through December, then promptly stopped. They are only 10 months old, so they couldn't be molting. I hope they start back up again soon!

10/14/17 yesterday (think the two pullets hatched in October are getting close to laying - then we'll only have Mrs. Pattmore as a freeloader, lol). Also, we got this whopper of an egg - weighs in at 2.9oz/82 grams!!!

My money is on Fat Amy or Nugget (both BO) being the source.

Love the name!!!!! And that is one monster egg!!!

Yep, her eggs are still huge!

3/4/6, including a huge blue green one! :)
Wow, that is fantastic!
My Easter Bar laid her second egg today and it was 60 grams........

16/16/19

Another 100% production day!

7 brown
6 blue
2 white
1 Lulu banty egg

Can't believe that Easter bar laid a 60 gram egg again, it was only her second egg, she is 5 months old!!!!! Her sister has not started laying yet, but it should be any day now!

I think I still need to downsize my flock some more, to many eggs......
hit.gif

Last edited:
For the first time ever I got an egg from each of my chickens! I have had chickens for almost 4 years and this has never happened, always one short. I am pretty excited about it. :love Eggs clockwise starting on green: easter egger, easter egger, cuckoo marans, white rock, partridge rock, buff brahma, dark brahma, barnyard mix Top left to right: easter egger, white rock, dark brahma, cuckoo marans bottom left to right: easter egger, partridge rock, buff brahma, barnyard mix
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Back
Top Bottom