How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

I've got 10 hens five black sex links and five Easter eggers and yesterday I got 10 eggs.
Five green ones and five brown ones.
These new girls I've got are laying machines I'm enjoying gifting away all my excess eggs or trading them to others for baked goods and other things!

Last edited:
I got 10 hands five black sex links and five Easter eggers and yesterday I got 10 eggs.
Five green ones and five brown ones.
These new girls I've got are laying machines I'm enjoying gifting away all my excess eggs or trading them to others for baked goods and other things!

Welcome to the great egg count thread we love posting how many even size or color if it is chickens and eggs it is here or anything else :jumpy:frow

I haven’t been on for a while, the busy Christmas/holiday preps and family visits kept me away.
Been consistently getting 12-14 eggs lately, thanks to the new layers, I never had new layers that started in the winter. I have processed most of the roosters from June/July hatched and 4 more to go. Are the rest of you guys having mild winter? I’m not liking the muddy cold trekking to the coop instead of nice snowy cold frozen paths. Though I’m not Complaining on non frozen waterers.

Have a nice awesome New Year everyone!

Back
Top Bottom