How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

WannaBeHillBilly

Addict
Premium Feather Member
Sep 2, 2018
Big Chimney, WV
My Coop
My Coop
So far just seven, but i can see #8 in the grass from here. It seems the young ducks are late layers.
In the end it was nine today, i witnessed when #9 was laid: One of the new Runners was quacking and quacking and quacking and quacking and quacking and quacking and quacking and quacking … so i looked out of the window to see who is disturbing the quiet and rainy afternoon.
There she stood, almost vertically and stretched out like she had swallowed a broomstick. Another loud QUACK! - And out of the non quacking end popped an egg.
She looked surprised at what just came out of her - another stretching, wing flapping and she just walked away.
Never seen an egg being laid before. 😯

Texag87

Crowing
Sep 22, 2018
Aggieland
In the end it was nine today, i witnessed when #9 was laid: One of the new Runners was quacking and quacking and quacking and quacking and quacking and quacking and quacking and quacking … so i looked out of the window to see who is disturbing the quiet and rainy afternoon.
There she stood, almost vertically and stretched out like she had swallowed a broomstick. Another loud QUACK! - And out of the non quacking end popped an egg.
She looked surprised at what just came out of her - another stretching, wing flapping and she just walked away.
Never seen an egg being laid before. 😯
you should be a writer, not an I T guy.

CHlCKEN

🍳 Just Beak-Cause I Can 🍳
Premium Feather Member
Jun 21, 2020
Tennessee
My Coop
My Coop
7FFE685E-6F48-42CB-BD51-7A2B0E5DB509.jpeg
EB6BBDB4-C209-4B9D-B133-A3F1FD01E4A6.jpeg
FA41FF81-2305-471E-8196-65FEE42EEB1D.jpeg

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate
Thank You Jellybean! First 3 in weeks! (No thanks to the molters 😉)

Newbie6789

Chirping
Mar 4, 2020
one egg today in the only mud/poop spot in the pen ...... darn ducks. Out of 4 khaki's, 1 pekin, 2 muscovies.....:(. even after there nice beautiful new pond. Slackers!! oh well, it has been par for the course in 2020. Strange year.
PS. Fat Louie (Muscovy drake) thinks it is spring!!! He is after the poor gals like a youngster :eek:

Top Bottom