How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

4/4 from the young. 2 eggs from the old plus something interesting at least for me. When I got home I noticed what looked like egg white hanging out of my Pekins vent. Separated her from the others and gave her CG laced mealworms. She has not layed a solid egg since last summer. A few minutes after she ate the mealworms, out came an egg with everything but the shell. I am wondering if I should feed them some layer feed instead of flock raiser for a little while. Concern for my drake stops me from doing this.

4/4 from the young. 2 eggs from the old plus something interesting at least for me. When I got home I noticed what looked like egg white hanging out of my Pekins vent. Separated her from the others and gave her CG laced mealworms. She has not layed a solid egg since last summer. A few minutes after she ate the mealworms, out came an egg with everything but the shell. I am wondering if I should feed them some layer feed instead of flock raiser for a little while. Concern for my drake stops me from doing this.
After egg I got today I've been wondering this. But also about having calcium on the side for them

Back
Top Bottom