How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Pics
Okay just know if you have drakes they will want to mate with your female geese which isn’t a big deal but probable. Same as if you had a gander he’d probably want to breed your ducks. My gander will only take advantage of a duck if she willingly gets into the pool with him. But drakes are as much a gentleman. And do you want to add to your duck flock? Really just depends on what you want.
I don't know what I want yet. I guess the ducklings would be better since I'm hatching them and they're free. I was told I can have 3 my choice. I know how to vent sex and know others who have done it for years so it'll be about 80% I can get 3 females.

My Pekin was slacking today. Only 3eggs. It’s been a fun day supervising free ranging. Bugs are being chased. Small grass seeds being guzzled. I even gave them a big earthworm that I found while digging the new garden. My Rouen who is sorta special needs and my K/C who has scoliosis were the ones who split it. The so called normal ducks were too slow.

My Pekin was slacking today. Only 3eggs. It’s been a fun day supervising free ranging. Bugs are being chased. Small grass seeds being guzzled. I even gave them a big earthworm that I found while digging the new garden. My Rouen who is sorta special needs and my K/C who has scoliosis were the ones who split it. The so called normal ducks were too slow.
We are digging some garden beds and my ducks think it’s a project for the express purpose of digging worms up for them.

Back
Top Bottom