How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Pics
@Miss Lydia The more I look at your egg basket, the more I am excited for these ducklings to come out 😁 I think I will hold off on the geese because I feel like I would benefit more from ducks.

I am hoping that he has runner ducklings. Even though they will be a cross with something else most likely, I just love their colored eggs. His runners seem to lay a minty green blue color.

I'm going to pick the ducklings that have the most colorful fluff and hopefully I will get different colored ducks because I don't want any more white ducks. white ducks do nothing but stress me out here because we have red clay and my ducks look like they are red ducks 😂

I bet so too they are sneaky little things lol
She is like a dog. We never cut her flight feathers so she can fly onto the roof of our house, but she hasn't gone far at all. She either is on top of our house or on top of the coop.

When we go outside sometimes she'll be on the outside of the fence and we tell her to get back inside and she will follow us and we'll open the gate for her then she'll go in 😂

She will follow us around the yard, but her favorite thing to do is scare the dogs. Whenever they are outside going to the bathroom she likes to swoop over their heads and scare them 😂

She is like a dog. We never cut her flight feathers so she can fly onto the roof of our house, but she hasn't gone far at all. She either is on top of our house or on top of the coop.

When we go outside sometimes she'll be on the outside of the fence and we tell her to get back inside and she will follow us and we'll open the gate for her then she'll go in 😂

She will follow us around the yard, but her favorite thing to do is scare the dogs. Whenever they are outside going to the bathroom she likes to swoop over their heads and scare them 😂
My ducks love my dog, they want to hang out with her but they scare her

Back
Top Bottom