1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

How many eggs did you sell today? (for eating, not breeding)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by ARose4Heaven, Mar 16, 2011.

1. ARose4Heaven

ARose4Heaven Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Flippin, AR
    I am so excited! My fridge was SO full! I sold 32 dozen today!!!!! I had advertised fresh Brown Farm eggs on Craig's list. A fellow in another town called and said he wanted 20 dozen. I thought for sure I would get there, and it would be a scam. But he actually bought 25 dozen! Then a regular customer bought another 4 dozen, and folks at church bought some tonite. It is so cool to be able to actually see the shelves in my fridge for a day or two!

The money was nice too. I was able to get supplies to fix up my small coop (8' x 10'). DH moved it with the tractor today, to a better location, and I didn't have any blocks to get it up off the ground, so egg money went to repair the skids under the building and buy bricks! Yipppeeeee!!!!

2. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays Premium Member

Wow! I'm jealous!

We've got around 17 dozen in the fridge and sold zip today. We sold out of eggs Monday morning, sold a few dozen yesterday, but haven't sold any today.

3. OldGuy43

OldGuy43 Chillin' With My Peeps

10 dozen. Took them to a nail salon. Sold them all in about 10 minutes. [​IMG]

4. mercedes

mercedes Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2010
    TX
    Wow,lucky y'all!!!! I got 14 dozen in the fridge and could not give an egg away [​IMG] Already put an ad on cl,got no reply,lowered the price,still got no reply. [​IMG] At least the dogs are eating well.lol.

5. remuda1

remuda1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2011
    Granbury, Texas
    I sold ten dozen. Four to a regular customer, six to a new customer. I've gotten three new customers in the last week or so. Suh-weet!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by