How many eggs should I incubate if I want 3 quails

Well that must be a silly question,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, or a joke question.
I can easily tell you to incubate 3 eggs. Of course, not all 3 may hatch. Or none even. So then I would get involved in the LAW OF AVERAGES. Then again,,,,,, I have no idea, of your source of eggs and their fertility.
Now comes the real QUESTION,,,,,,,,,, How good/capable are you in completing the incubation process. Have you done this before. How was your hatch rate. What was source of eggs.
So here is a GENUINE ANSWER, AND WITH TOTAL HONESTY.
Incubate a DOZEN quail eggs, and see how many hatch. Then keep the desired 3 ,,,, and give the rest away FREE.
WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and :welcome

Well that must be a silly question,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, or a joke question.
I can easily tell you to incubate 3 eggs. Of course, not all 3 may hatch. Or none even. So then I would get involved in the LAW OF AVERAGES. Then again,,,,,, I have no idea, of your source of eggs and their fertility.
Now comes the real QUESTION,,,,,,,,,, How good/capable are you in completing the incubation process. Have you done this before. How was your hatch rate. What was source of eggs.
So here is a GENUINE ANSWER, AND WITH TOTAL HONESTY.
Incubate a DOZEN quail eggs, and see how many hatch. Then keep the desired 3 ,,,, and give the rest away FREE.
WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and :welcome

sadly I can not give any away since I live in NYC, and I doubt I'll get anyone able to buy them. im thinking of incubating like 6 but im very worried they may not hatch

Like, most people dont want birds due to space limitations here. Thats what I mean. And I feel due to that people wouldnt want them

If you want them others would too. Vast population and say only 0.01% would want quail that's still 600? people in a relatively small area. I'm thinking you can get rid of them with sale let alone free.

Back
Top Bottom